Do I need to seek approval from IBF for any material changes made to the IBF accredited course?
Yes, accredited provider needs to inform IBF via the IBF portal of any changes in its management, organisational structure and accredited course details, including but not limited to the following:
▪ Change in key appointment holders including Chief Executive Officer or the officer of similar position in the organisation, Management Representative;
▪ Change in organisational structure including legal or licensing status;
▪ Change to the information disclosed in the Fit & Proper Declaration Form submitted during the IBF Standards accreditation application;
▪ Material adverse changes in its financial position that would affect the going concern status of the organisation; and
▪ Change to the content, training and assessment methodologies, duration, target audience, trainers, assessors, advisory and assessment boards and course fees set out during the accreditation application.