How can my company apply for an IBF Portal account?
To apply for an IBF Portal account, please click here.
You will need the following items for application:
• Name and email address of two management representatives responsible to manage the account
• For MAS Licenced Financial Institutions (FI) and exempt entities, be listed on MAS FI directory
• For FinTech firms, obtained Singapore FinTech Association (SFA) Certification
• Company UEN number
• Bank’s endorsed Direct Credit Authorisation form
• ACRA Bizfile (for all non-MAS Licenced FI/entities)
The process will take 1 week to 4 weeks depending on completeness of documents submitted. Applicants are advised to apply as early as possible.