How can my company apply for course recognition under the IBF Standards Training Scheme ("IBF-STS"), Financial Training Scheme ("FTS") or for Core Financial Advisers Act (“FAA”) / Securities & Futures Act (“SFA”) CPD?
IBF course recognition consists of a 2-stage process:
Stage 1: Organisation Eligibility
• Submit information about your organisation to fulfil the organisation eligibility criteria.
• Key Requirements that company need to fulfil include:
• Registration with the relevant regulatory bodies
• Sound financial standing
• Fit and proper requirement for key management persons
• Financial training record
• Proper governance and structure
Organisation Eligibility requirement does not apply to financial institutions regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and Institutes of Higher Learning (IHLs) under Ministry of Education.
Stage 2 - Course Recognition
• Apply for your course to be recognised under the
• IBF Standards Training Scheme (IBF-STS)
• Financial Training Scheme (FTS)
• Core CPD Courses for Financial Advisers Act (FAA) / Securities & Futures Act (SFA)
Application for both Stage 1 - Organisation Eligibility and Stage 2 - Course Recognition are to be submitted through the IBF Portal.