Is e-learning course accepted for Core Financial Advisers Act (FAA) / Securities & Futures Act (SFA) CPD course?
Yes, e-learning course is eligible for accreditation under Core FAA/SFA if the course duration is at least 30 minutes and comprise of an assessment component. Training provider will need to ensure that the following measures are in place:
• ensure authenticity of participants’ identity;
• ensure effectiveness of the learning through incorporating learners’ engagement or interactive learning activities;
• ensure continued validity, reliability and integrity of the assessment;
• validate and track learners’ participation, progress and completion of course;
• and make available learning /technical support to ensure its ease of use for learners.