Is e-learning course accepted for recognition under Financial Training Scheme (FTS)?
Yes, e-learning course is eligible for recognition under the FTS if the course duration is at least 30 minutes and comprise of an assessment component. Training provider will need to ensure that the following measures are in place:
• ensure authenticity of participants’ identity;
• ensure effectiveness of the learning through incorporating learners’ engagement or interactive learning activities;
• ensure continued validity, reliability and integrity of the assessment;
• validate and track learners’ participation, progress and completion of course;
• and make available learning /technical support to ensure its ease of use for learners.